About Me

My photo
Leybourne Lake Dive Centre is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre near Maidstone in Kent with the ability to offer IANTD, DSAT, TDI, Rebreather and the full range of PADI courses to fulfill your needs. We also have an on-site and Online shop to cater for your additional equipment needs, and a fully functional gas blending station offering air and nitrox gas fills. Trimix can be blended by prior arrangement.

Tuesday 30 June 2009

I Want A Buddy!

Often I am asked 'Is there anyone I can go diving with?' So how can I help? Well here's how: You want a buddy? Simply add yourself to the Blog and add a comment onto this post. Then keep an eye on it and as the list of people grows so will your chances of finding a buddy who is free to dive Wednesday afternoons or Friday mornings. I suggest you simply put the time and place you want. I do not recommend you post any personal details i.e. telephone numbers.

So July 3rd 3pm Leybourne Lake Need a Buddy Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. I,m available nad I promise to get my work done beforehand
    Tappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, but as yet no one wants to be taps buddy !!!! ......

    That because of the bubbles that seem to follow his rear all the time :)

    Taps, if you need a buddy i will buddy you, Jules..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fridays, Fridays & More Fridays!!!!

    I am free most Friday's and need someone to dive with. I would have to travel from St Albans so let me know beforehand.

    ReplyDelete