About Me

My photo
Leybourne Lake Dive Centre is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre near Maidstone in Kent with the ability to offer IANTD, DSAT, TDI, Rebreather and the full range of PADI courses to fulfill your needs. We also have an on-site and Online shop to cater for your additional equipment needs, and a fully functional gas blending station offering air and nitrox gas fills. Trimix can be blended by prior arrangement.

Monday 29 June 2009

Congratulations on Becoming a PADI Instructor

All the dive team at Leybourne wish to extend our heart felt congratulations to Sheila Sambrook on passing the gruelling PADI Instructor Examinations held this weekend in Weymouth. We look forward to her teaching her first students and wish her every success.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone.

    I won't say it was easy (cos it wasn't) but I will say that the feeling you get when the examiner shakes your hand at the end of the most gruelling 2 days of your life and says "well done" is the best feeling in the world.

    Three days on and I'm still on a massive high and can't stop grinning.

    Huge thanks go to everyone who helped me get through it.
    Martin of course - the best course director anyone could wish for.
    Bryan - my rescue demo went like a dream thanks to all your help.
    Tappers and Shane for being fantastic fellow AI students (who could forget Shane's tuna friendly dolphin nets) and for giving up their time as dummy students during the OWSI part of my IDC.
    Jools for all his help and support and making me realise how much I really wanted to do it.
    Steff and Rachel - girl power, you are both amazing and quite simply - thanks.....
    And to all the other DMT's, DM's AI's and instructors at the centre who have all encouraged and helped me.


    So to all of you out there who are still thinking about the IDC in September, as Nike say "just do it". Yes it's hard work but so so so worth it.

    Roll on my first set of Students........eek !!!

    She

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sheila glad I was of some use. Will get around to doing the rest of my IDC eventually and hopefully you will be ablr to help me.
    Congrats
    Tappers

    ReplyDelete